|Name:||PCD Turning Tools||Feature:||Sharp Cutting Edge|
|Application:||Centerless Grinding Machine||OEM:||Yes|
diamond turning tools,
pcd lathe tools
Sharp Cutting Edge PCD Turning Tools Centerless Grinding Machine Support Plate
PCD Turning Tools Application:
PCD may be cost effectively employed to machine the following broad range of materials:
· Non-ferrous metals and alloys including, aluminum, copper, bronze, brass, green tungsten carbide, precious metals and MMC's.
· Non-metallic materials including, ceramics, reinforced plastics, hard rubber, chipboard, MDF's and other fibreboards, etc.
How to order PCD Turning Tools ?
In order to supply the product you require we would need to have the following information:
1. The insert & tools designation - ISO code or drawing.
2. The type of abrasive (Diamond or CBN).
3. The material to be machined. As there any different series of PCD/PCBN is used for processing different targets.
4. Length of required PCD/PCBN cutting edge.
5. Any special features eg: Top rake or radius different to the code etc.
We hope to receive your drawing of indexable type insert and tools.
PCD Turning Tools Parameters
|PCD Cutting Condition|
|Work piece||Cutting Speed||Depth of Cut||Feed Rate|
|Aluminum(5~8% SI )||350~1600||0.05~2.50||0.10~0.40|
|Aluminum(8~12% SI )||350~1300||0.05~2.50||0.10~0.40|
|Aluminum(14~18% SI )||160~800||0.05~2.50||0.05~0.25|