|Name:||Polycrystalline CBN Turning Inserts||Usage:||External Turning Tool,machining Ferrous Metal|
Polycrystalline CBN Turning Inserts / High Hardness PCBN Inserts
PCBN Inserts Advantage
1. the PCBN Cutting Tools meets the international standard
2. high abrasive resistance ,high processing precision , good thermal conductivity and long service life
3. the PCBN Cutting Tools cutting edge is sharp ,it can realize high speed cutting and hard material cutting with high work efficiency and facilitate clamping
PCBN Inserts Applications:
* Polycrystalline Cubic Boron Nitride (PCBN)
Hardened steels(HRC 45-68) ,Tempering steels, Super alloys: Cobalt and nickel base super alloys,Cast iron: Chilled iron, Meehanite iton, Sintered ferrous alloys: SCM, SNCM
PCBN Cutting Tools Fetures:
1. The PCBN Cutting Tools can cut the material from different direction.
2. The PCBN Cutting Tools can realize fast speed turning, hard material turning,
and dry turning.
3. According to the need of our customers, we can design and manufacture the external turning
tool with different specifications, by changing the sizes of the cutter arbor, rake angle,
clearance angle, tool cutting edge angle, tool minor cutting edge angle, nose angle, cutting
edge form and the width of the chamfering.
PCBN Cutting Tools Full Specification
PCBN Cutting Tools Specification
|Materials to be Processed||Products|
|Nonferrous Metal||Aluminum, Aluminum Alloy||Piston, cylinder, wheel hub, transmission case, pump body, admission pipe and various shell parts for cars and motorcycles.|
|Tank body, shell and compressor parts for airplanes and electro mechanical products.|
|Precision machinery parts for cameras, duplicators and metrical instruments.|
|Parts for pump body and oil press.|
|Copper, Copper Alloy||Axle, bearing bush, bearing and pump body for internal combustion engines and ships.|
|Parts for various instruments, dynamo commutators, printed boards and electronic apparatus.|
|Bearing, bearing bush, valve and shell body.|
|Tungsten Carbide||Sinter such as valve seat and cylinder, and semi-finished sinter.|
|Others||Various nonferrous metal parts such as magnesium and zinc.|
|Nonmetal||Wood||Hardwood, artificial board, artificial abrasion resistant fiberboard.|
|Reinforced Plastic||Glass fiber and carbon fiber reinforced plastic.|
|Rubber||Roller for paper and rubber ring.|
Sinter such as sealing ring and plunger piston, and semi-finished sinter.