|Name:||CBN Cutting Tools||Material:||CBN|
|Usage:||Hard Turning Inserts||Hardness:||HRC40-60|
cnc turning inserts,
cbn milling inserts
CBN Cutting ToolsHardened Steel CBN Cutting Tools , Hard Turning Inserts Dimensional Stability
CBN Cutting Tools Benefits
1. Can replace grinding operations, which reduces
2. Dimensional stability, which is especially important in
mass production. Minimizes the amount of scrapped parts.
3. “Green” approach, due to minimized usage of coolant.
There are a few guidelines to follow in order to achieve best results and high productivity when machining hard materials:
• CBN is characterized by hardness of 4500 HV.
The high hardness of CBN enables it to machine hard materials
at high speeds and feeds.
• Successful HPT (Hard Part Turning) demands not only suitable
cutting tools, but also the right conditions, preparation and environment.
CBN Cutting Tools Specifications
|Parameters Recommended for CBN Cutting Tool|
|Work Piece Material||Hardness||V(m/min)||f (mm/rev)||Ap (mm)|
|Gray Cast Iron||HB170~300||500~1500||0.1~0.4||0.1~1.5|
|Nodular Cast Iron||100~350||200~400||0.1~0.4||0.1~0.5|
1. 24 hours on line service.
2. Professional Suggestion with long-term experiences in this industry.
3. Excellent team to provide solutions to different problems during product application.
4. Nonstandard customized.
5. Small order acceptable.
6. Pre-sale consultation service.
7. Free replacement will provide once the failure confirmed caused by our product quality.